Rhema-Lamp provides You with access to Christian fiction and non-fiction eBooks, articles, and from participating authors by means of a Subscription, under which Rhema-Lamp, and the participating publishers, grant You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and personal license to access and use all Subscription Content available under Your Subscription for Your personal entertainment and informational purposes. Your Subscription is separate and distinct from Your free Rhema-Lamp account . In most cases, you may continue to use Your Account once You or Rhema-Lamp terminates your Subscription. The terms “Subscription,” applies to any paid subscription that allows Account holders to access Subscription Content.
Your access to and use of the Subscription Content is subject to the following restrictions:
- Subscription Content is provided for Your personal non-commercial use only via this site;
- You may not use Subscription Content for any commercial or promotional use;
- You may not sell or distribute Subscription Content;
- You may not share, lend, or rent copies of Subscription Content;
- You may not disable or evade Digital Rights Management (DRM) supplied with Subscription Content;
- You may not make copies of all or any portion of any Subscription Content;
- You may not make a public display or performance of Subscription Content;
- You may not share accounts that allow access to Subscription Content.
In addition to the foregoing, Your access to the Subscription is conditioned upon timely payment of Your Subscription; and You will not have access to Subscription Content if Your Subscription is cancelled, allowed to lapse, or terminated for non-payment.
Your subscription entitles you to access an unlimited number of books in the Rhema-Lamp library during the subscription period. Some Subscription Content may not be immediately available to the small percentage of users that consume an unusually high volume of Subscription Content. Rhema-Lamp reserves and shall have the right in its sole discretion to add, modify, withdraw, or delay, at any time, any particular Subscription Content from access by You for any reason including, without limitation, based on the costs generated to Rhema-Lamp by such content or the nature of Your use of the Rhema-Lamp website. Rhema-Lamp makes no guarantee as to the availability of specific titles or the timing of their availability.
3. PAYMENTS AND BILLING
- Fees, charges, and any materially different terms from those described to you in this Agreement will be disclosed to you at sign-up or in other communications made available to you. When You purchase a Subscription (such purchase, a “Transaction”), we may ask You to supply additional information relevant to Your Transaction, including, without limitation, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card and Your billing address (such information, “Payment Information”). You represent and warrant that You have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. When You initiate a Transaction, You authorize us to provide Your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete Your Transaction and to charge Your payment method for the type of Transaction You have selected; You may need to provide additional information to verify Your identity before completing Your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information).
- Subscription prices are displayed in Cameroon France (FCFA.), or, whenever possible, Your equivalent local currency. The currency used to charge You for Your subscription payments depends on the billing country where Your payment method is located. Rhema-Lamp’s pricing differs from country to country and the Subscription fee displayed on Your screen may differ from the final amount charged if You sign up in a country that is different from the home country of Your billing method. Your billing currency may change if You update your payment method or change the country of billing in your Payment information. Your country of billing must match the country where Your payment method is located.
By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge that Rhema-Lamp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to convert the displayed currency to that of your billing country or the home country of Your payment method as necessary. You acknowledge that Rhema-Lamp cannot control any currency conversion or foreign transaction fees that may be charged to You by Your card issuer or bank for Your subscription payment, and You agree to not hold Rhema-Lamp or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third-party partners, licensors, or suppliers liable for any such fees.
- If You choose to purchase an annual or monthly Subscription, You will be charged the annual or monthly Subscription fee at the beginning of the paying portion of Your Subscription and each year or month thereafter, respectively, at the then-current rate. If You choose to purchase an annual Subscription, we will automatically charge You on the anniversary of the commencement of the paying portion of Your Subscription using the Payment Information You have provided. If You elect to purchase a monthly Subscription, we will automatically charge You each month, on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of Your Subscription, using the Payment Information You have provided. In the event Your Subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we may charge Your payment method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if You started Your Subscription on January 31st, Your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and Your payment method would be billed on that date.
- Rhema-Lamp may offer a free trial Subscription for a specified period of time. If we offer You a Free Trial, the specific terms of Your Free Trial will be provided at signup and/or in the promotional materials describing the Free Trial. Free Trials may not be combined with any other offer. If you cancel your Free Trial before the expiration of the Free Trial Term, you may be eligible to use any unused portion of such Free Trial Term the next time you sign up for a Rhema-Lamp Subscription, provided that Rhema-Lamp continues to offer the Free Trial that you were previously offered. Except as may otherwise be provided in the specific terms for the Free Trial offer, Free Trials are only available to users who have not previously completed a Free Trial. Unless You cancel Your Subscription prior to the end of Your Free Trial, we (or our third party payment processor) will begin charging Your payment method on a recurring basis for the Subscription Fee (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) until You cancel Your Subscription. Instructions for cancelling Your Subscription are stated below under the Section titled “Cancellation of Subscriptions.” We reserve the right to modify or terminate Free Trials at any time, without notice and in our sole discretion.
4. REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENT
All fees and charges are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits. In certain cases, if there is a defect in any Subscription Content, you may receive a replacement rather than a refund.
5. CANCELLATION OF SUNSCRIPTION
You may cancel Your Subscription through your account settings after logging into the Site or the App. You may also initiate cancellation of a Subscription by sending an email to [email protected] You will be responsible for all Subscription Fees (plus any applicable taxes and/or other charges) incurred before the effective date of your cancellation. If you cancel, your cancellation will be effective immediately, but Rhema-Lamp will allow You to access the Subscription Content until the most recently paid-up Subscription period ends, and then will terminate Your access to Subscription Content, including any Subscription Content. Cancelling Your Subscription will not cancel Your Account. You will continue to be able to access such Subscription Content after cancelling Your Subscription, unless Your account is terminated. See Section 7 below titled “Term and Termination,” for information on terminating Your account.
You agree that Rhema-Lamp may terminate Your Subscription and/or account for non-payment of Subscription Fees. In the event of any cancellation or termination of your Subscription or account, we may remove and discard all or any part of Your account, User profile, and any content related to Your account, at any time.
As defined in section 4 of this agreement, all fees and charges are non-refundable. Rhema-Lamp will not refund Subscription Fees, either in full or in part, when a Subscription is cancelled or terminate.
REMOVAL OF CONTENT
Rhema-Lamp reserves the right to modify or withdraw at any time any Subscription Content from access by You at the request of its author or for any other reason. If Rhema-Lamp removes or deletes a particular piece of Subscription Content, Rhema-Lamp reserves the right to revoke Your access to the content. If Rhema-Lamp revokes Your access, Rhema-Lamp may provide a refund to You or offer You another form of compensation at Rhema-Lamp’s sole discretion.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement begins on the date on which You accept its terms and continues until terminated. We may terminate this Agreement (including Your subscription and/or account), or suspend or terminate the Services, with or without cause, at any time and without notice to You. Upon any cancellation or termination of this Agreement and/or Your account, the rights and licenses granted to You under this Agreement will automatically terminate. This means that, among other things, You will no longer have access to Subscription Content.